1. Pre-heat it to 400F.
2. Line a 9x5 inch loaf pan with foil. The ends of the foil should just peak over the edge of the pan.
3. Put some oil on the foil.
4. In a medium sized bowl combine 36 finely crushed ritz crackers, the ketchup and tomato sauce.
5. Keep 2 tablespoons of the tomato sauce to the side.
6. Beat the egg in a separate cup.
7. Finely chop that jalepeno pepper.
8. Shred the cheese to get ¾ cup.
9. Take that bowl with the crushed crackers, add the meat, egg, cheese, jalapeno and salt and pepper to taste.
10. Put the whole mixture in the loaf pan.
11. Spread the ketchup sauce you kept to one side on top. Put it in the oven and play some more music!